2012 = Nerd alert

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
god damn it people. stop talking about the Mayan calendar if you have no idea why the f*** it ends at 2012. f***. it ends at 2012 because according to their calendar, everything starts over at year 0 again. god dammit. now shut up. there is no end of the world at 2012, if you think it does, and you believe in conspiracy theories, you sire are a idiot that should die now.

ChillPillsHPN.WEB.jpg

Rakon said:
I JUST bought a PS2. What the f*** man.
Didn't you JUST buy a PS3, too?
KoalaRainbowPoop said:
god damn it people. stop talking about the Mayan calendar if you have no idea why the f*** it ends at 2012. f***. it ends at 2012 because according to their calendar, everything starts over at year 0 again. god dammit. now shut up. there is no end of the world at 2012, if you think it does, and you believe in conspiracy theories, you sire are a idiot that should die now.

So the 2012 theory is debunked, but I still need to wear my tin foil hat to keep the government out of my brain, right?

WickedLiquid said:
KoalaRainbowPoop said:

ChillPillsHPN.WEB.jpg

Bad photoshop work. Didnt even bother to arc the text with the curve of the bottle.

Know what I need now? Dissapointment Ointment.

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
We're still all going to be dead by 2020.

In a few years the US will invade china like retards or vice versa, starting nuclear war and thus destroying the planet.

fuck you chill pill, i am to high strung for that. so suck on tht! and longo, i'm mad about something, i'm mad about the grass! damn grass, who does it think it is being green all the fucking time! fuck you grass, fuck you and the dirt you live in!

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
f*** you chill pill, i am to high strung for that. so suck on tht! and longo, i'm mad about something, i'm mad about the grass! damn grass, who does it think it is being green all the f****** time! f*** you grass, f*** you and the dirt you live in!
Just fucking relax aye

HA! How ironic that Green Tea is supposed to relax you when you dri- OOhhhh I get the joke!

De-Ting said:
Only problem is, 2012 has ancient history to back it up. I don't think Y2K did.

I just wanted to add that 2012 is a lot like Y2K in that it was exaggerated.

Y2K the truth
Y2K was supposedly going to cause some computer malfunctions. Since computers were created in the 20th century, there was no idea how the calendars would react when we hit the 21st century. Many believed that when 99 turned to 00, their PC would assume it was 1900 and cause problems. There were no problems, and now all computers have the year in all 4 digits and not just the last two.

Y2K the hype
Every electronic device would go haywire and it would bring about the end of the world. ie; The Simpsons' Halloween Special about Y2K.

2012 the truth
The Mayans ended their calendar at the end of 2012, not December 20th, 2012. They had to end it at one point so they picked a time when they'd all be long gone.

2012 the hype
Mayans ended the calendar and now everyone's gonna die. And it's gonna happen December 20th cause that way we can say 2012 again... only backwards. ie 2012 the movie

I think 2012 will be like the best year ever. Everyone will be in so much fear that they will have sex with everyone! I reckon 9 months from December 12th (or whenever the official Mayan death date thingy is), there will be A LOT of births. I'll be responsible for like half of them :cool:

2012 will be the year that everyone holds hand and sings and it will be called hands across america and it's raise awareness of bad things and no one will ever forget about it.

oh wait, that already happened over 20 years ago.........

god i am old.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex