Can't login to comment on articles

Hey, I'm also experiencing the same thing as drathbone.

I can log into GameRevolution's forum using my "Master_Craig" user name and password, but when I try and log into the front page, it won't let me. I enter my user name and password, hit login, page refreshes, I'm not logged in.

I've also noticed that GameRevolution is trying to make me use the Disqus system using my Facebook credentials, with my FB profile picture and wanting to send an e-mail for account verification. I don't want to use my FB, I want to use my original GR account.

GR staff - what can we do?

Last edited:
Same issues here. I can log into the forums without issues, but I can't log in to comment. It seems to work, but when the page reloads I'm not logged in. I don't have a Disqus account, and that's not changing. I don't use Facebook, and that also is not changing. If I can't log in using my GR account as I always have, then I just won't comment.

f7bddd22d8c4c9207eb24f3abe13739d.480x270x1.png

I try to maintain a positive outlook but right now, I'm pretty sure the GR staff don't give a shit about these forums anymore.

Everything started working out of the blue.

Me too.

While I am grateful that it seems resolved, it took nearly a month and none of the staff responded to this thread, which is unfortunate.

I tested it on mobile but I will test on PC later.

The issue is happening again. I can't log onto the front page using my master_craig account.

Yet when I'm logged into Facebook, GameRevolution.com somehow automatically has me logged into GR's front page, under my Facebook account.

Can the staff look into this?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod