Let's cast a gaming Movie: Watch Dogs 2 [Studio]

UrbanMasque

Everyone Wears a Mask
Hello New Friends & Old Friends!

What is this:
This used to be one of my favorite threads on VR and it compels forum members to nominate their favorite directors, actors, and cameos in a modern day video game as if we were Hollywood producers!

How it works:
When I select a category/character, we nominate our picks for that position along with a link to something you've seen the in recently or a link to a film that gives us an idea of their strong points and the type of character they would be. When we reach a 'general' consensus - we decide on casting that person for the role and move on to the next category until we have a fully cast flick ready for Summer blockbuster season!

The Movie:

Watchdogs_

watch_dogs_2_4k_8k-wide-1021x580.jpg

This movie will be taking place in SF and following the story line of Watch Dogs 2 and we will be casting for these characters, but since this is a Hollywood remake of a video game we can take certain liberties with who we want to incorporate and who we want to omit from the story. So we can bring in characters if important for the film from the first game and work them into the cast on the movie.

Studio
Director
Cast

• Aiden Pearce
  • Wrench
  • Marcus Holloway
  • Raymond Kenney
  • Sitara Dhawan
  • Josh Sauchak
  • Horatio Carlin
  • Dušan Nemec
  • HaDoCk
  • Jimmy Siska
  • Mark Thruss
  • Steven Bader

Question:
What Studio do we think would best tell this story given its location, CGI effects, and the 'gritty hacking' technical aspect of the story?

It is pretty quiet around these parts, nowadays, which is a huge shame. Personally, I never contributed to this thread because I've never played the Watch Dog games. Well, I played the first one for a bit, but I didn't really enjoy it and can barely remember it.

Same here. I played the first one for a bit, but moved on to a different game and have not gotten back to it. I had some fun with it, but no character really stood out to me.

Just to contribute, I feel like Aiden Pearce (he was the protagonist from the first game, right?) should be played by Adrian Brody. No particular reason, that's just always who came to mind, possibly due to the similarity of their first names.

I have no idea who any of the other characters listed are.

I also played Watch Dog. Seriously, it's nice, there's a lot to do, it's still GTA-Like, nothing more.
There's not really this spark that takes off the game, at no time I feel involved in this story, I did not get attached to the universe or the characters.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod