Let's Change Our Avatars Next Week

I like my avatar, though I cannot remember what it is, so that is why I am posting to check it out..

BTW hi guys :D

I'm just sitting here... alone... in the dark, waiting... waiting so long for Dan to change my avatar, and the shrieking maggots... quite unlike what I did to the penguins with the croquet mallet.

danielrbischoff said:
Hey Tylzen. I've heard a lot about you but I wasn't around while you were posting.

I hope it was good things you have heard about me, though I can bite if put in a position where I feel like it.

HK-47 said:
I'm just sitting here... alone... in the dark, waiting... waiting so long for Dan to change my avatar, and the shrieking maggots... quite unlike what I did to the penguins with the croquet mallet.
Changing avatars through the admin panel can sometimes have unpredictable results. Why can't you just change it yourself?

Also, hi Tylzen!

Dan asked me the same thing, didn't realize we could change our own avatars and just went to the FAQ before I mailed him.
Don't even know how to get to the Admin panel either, unless it shows up on your profile and I'm just not seeing it.

HK, click on your user name, it will take you to your community profile.

From there you can change your avatar, profile picture, etc. Once you change your avatar it will probably still look like the one you have now. Delete ALL your cookies, reload the page and it should display as a new avatar.

Speaking of which, I should update my profile picture seeing how I've had a beard for like 2 years now.

Tylzen said:
I like my avatar, though I cannot remember what it is, so that is why I am posting to check it out..

Isn't from Empire: Total War? And Hi Tylzlen. I remembered you well from when I was lurking in the shadows... very well.

cyberjim2000 said:
Tylzen said:

Isn't from Empire: Total War? And Hi Tylzlen. I remembered you well from when I was lurking in the shadows... very well.

A keen eye you have there young lad, yes indeed it is from Empire TW, one of my favourite games.
I am also excited for Rome II

And hello to you too, glad you came out of the shadows to join this bunch. :D

WickedLiquid said:
HK, click on your user name, it will take you to your community profile.

From there you can change your avatar, profile picture, etc. Once you change your avatar it will probably still look like the one you have now. Delete ALL your cookies, reload the page and it should display as a new avatar.

Speaking of which, I should update my profile picture seeing how I've had a beard for like 2 years now.

Thanks for the help Canadian brother! Got lost there until I figured out that the forums and the rest of the site are separate in logging on. I noticed it before but never took note of it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133