Must-Have PS2 Classics

This one was released on a few different platforms but I remember playing it on newgrounds before it became a whole game.

Alien Hominid.

Still got my backlog to go through and love the PS2 library as well.

The Sly trilogy
If you're getting Kingdom Hearts, you should probably get Re: Chain of Memories to help bridge 1/2. Not essential though.
Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition Remix
Odin Sphere
Bully
Devil May Cry 1/3
Shadow of the Colossus

Yea you gotta have all the Metal Gear games, period. Any god of war is great action fun. Anyone remember Zone of Enders? Im a huge fighting game fan, as such, Tekken and Soul Calibur are great if you got friends to play with.

Dont forget..
250px-Castlevania_-_Lament_of_Innocense_(Gamecover).jpg

BlazingSun801 said:
Yea you gotta have all the Metal Gear games, period. Any god of war is great action fun. Anyone remember Zone of Enders? Im a huge fighting game fan, as such, Tekken and Soul Calibur are great if you got friends to play with.

Dont forget..
250px-Castlevania_-_Lament_of_Innocense_(Gamecover).jpg

Love me some Metal Gear!

Is Castlevania a joke?

Na it's not. Im a huge castlevania fan. I thought the action in this game was really good. The 2nd one didn't have as much luster

I consider the Metal Gear Solid games and anything that Rockstar put out on the PS2 to be required gaming. Also, The Thing. Not a great game but a fun one none the less.
The thing is that there are a ton of great games on the PS2. So many that its impossible to list them all. Plus there are a lot of games that snuck under peoples radar like some of the PSP ports or games like Forbidden Siren, The Punisher, The Suffering, Kill Switch. As much as I hate to say it, Ico and Shadow of the Colossus snuck under mine. I didn't play them until after their HD re-release.

Metal Gear Solid 2
Resident Evil Code Veronica X
Persona 3
Persona 4
Okage Shadow King
Shadow hearts 1 and 2

Anyone ever play "Blood Will Tell?" I can't find this game anywhere and it's selling for super ridiculous prices online. I hate you scalpers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod