Self-Promotion - The Official Thread

I've almost finished the next cover for the second book of GR Strips, featuring all the comics I drew for GameRevolution in 2015. Here's the cover as it currently stands:

Gg2FJWO.jpg

I'm gonna change the white boarder around the edge, fill in some more white detail in the top right and the bottom left will be reserved for the title. I might also play around with textures some more, I really want this cover to look like an 80's movie poster. The inspiration for this poster comes from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. As you may have noticed, this cover features a bunch of random video game characters that appeared in a, or various comic strips in 2015.

I'll be finishing the cover off this coming long weekend and I'll hopefully produce the third and final cover for the third book, being GR Strips 2016. The third cover will be based off Back to the Future: Part III.

Once the covers are done, I can finally start physically printing these books.

My books are done!

vELlWdn.jpg

Despite where I live being a small city with just over one hundred thousand people, we now have our own annual, anime and pop culture convention known as 'GeeCon'. I'll be there next weekend on Saturday 29 and Sunday 30 September, sharing a table with a good friend and fellow artist, in the artist alley of the convention.

I've posted about this before, but now... they're printed and they're ready. I produced three books titled 'Art of the Draw'. I digitally put them all together, then they were printed and put together by a local printing company.

These books contain all of the GR Strips I did for GameRevolution back when I was a freelance artist apart of GR's multimedia team, spanning from the beginning of 2014, until the end of 2016.
  • Art of the Draw: A Boy and his Comic (Book 1 - 2014, 44 comics)
  • Art of the Draw: Return of the Thing (Book 2 - 2015, 44 comics)
  • Art of the Draw: Extinction (Book 3 - 2016, 47 comics, including 2 special, longer than normal comics)
Books 1 and 2 have 48 pages worth of comics, while book 3 has a total of 58 pages. All books include commentary about each and every comic strip made. At this stage, I have 20 copies of each, and plan on selling them for $20 AUD each, or $50 AUD for all three, if stock is available (about $15 USD for each book).

Just in case I need a disclaimer, as GR Strips no longer exists on GameRevolution due to the previous migration process, I have full permission from GameRevolution Director, Anthony Severino, to produce and sell these books.

Last edited:
KINGDOMS OF AMALUR Re-RECKONING

How to obtain the "THE HARDER THEY FALL" achievement / trophy
(This achievement/trophy is easy to miss)

To get this achievement / trophy you have to kill the warlord Kahrunk WITHOUT killing his two kobold attendants.

QUEST - Teeth of Naros
● Rites of Passage
● Teeth of Naros

An very easy way to do this is as soon as the fight starts activate your Reckoning mode and mash on Kahrunk till his health is depleted and you'll get this achievement / trophy.

Let's dive headfirst into the fictional Metro City and remember the creation process, characters, stories and all the influence that culminated in the classic Final Fight.

Let's remember the adventures of Wonder Boy in Monster Land, a game with several versions released for various devices.
We will see the influences, origin of the series, the history and a little of the creative process that culminated in this classic.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod