Snaptube question

pexaj

Novice
Has anyone used this android download app? I am familiar with the issues regarding silent ads, unauthorised paymets etc.

My question is regarding something that makes it virtually useless, and that is the apparent inability to play any media downloaded with it on an external media player. It can only be downloaded onto the internal storage of a device.

I would like to know if there is any way of overcoming this? I fully understand why people would be reluctant to use this app bearing in mind its past and country of origin (China).

Has anyone used this android download app? I am familiar with the issues regarding silent ads, unauthorised paymets etc.

My question is regarding something that makes it virtually useless, and that is the apparent inability to play any media downloaded with it on an external media player. It can only be downloaded onto the internal storage of a device.

I would like to know if there is any way of overcoming this
Snaptube APK Download? I fully understand why people would be reluctant to use this app bearing in mind its past and country of origin (China).
thanks for any help

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo