What Television Shows Are You Watching?

Getting that BR collections? I don't have the money for it, but would love to see Batman surf again.

Longo_2_guns said:
Speaking of Batman, I was considering tackling all of Batman '66. Shit that would be fun.

Especially if it's Cesar Romero or Frank Gorshin. They have the best episodes.
And King Tut, two-episode wonder.

used44 said:
It's played on IFC constantly. It's not as much fun as you would imagine.

We got it on Teletoon Retro in Canada Monday-Thursday.

UghRochester said:
In the promotional picture or on the show? Because, he did surf on the show against Joker.

You know....... Hang ten. Eh? Eh??

when-someone-says-a-bad-joke-about-you.gif

I'm about to watch the eighth episode of Arrow (part 2 of the cross over?). Funny, it's named "The Brave and Bold". I'm enjoying both series and the cross-over so far is pretty good, because they're friends and each has a different approach to fighting crime.
Loved how Oliver tricked Barry, because he didn't scan the area for those cross-bow trap.

EDIT: FUCK YEAH! That's all I can say. Still got chills from it.

My biggest annoyance with it is that it follows the biggest comic trope around: that the superhero is labelled a villain by the General public so he's forced to basically go underground.

Pretty much happens with every single superhero there is...

I'm starting to watch it. As someone who doesn't know much about him as a comic book and haven't seen the film, this is pretty good. I just finished the second episode. SPOILERS INBOUND I loved the last fight with all those Russians. You didn't know if he was going to
make it out alive or not. They kept getting up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod