A girl looked at me today

lokness

Rookie
True story bros. This cute blonde 7.5/10 (8 at best) was checking me out at the gym today. My uni gym is small as shit and was empty so it was me, her and some other asian guy but mostly me and her. She was on the smith machine doing squats while i was on the other machine doing rows and pull downs, after that i went to the benches which is directly across from where she was (a good few metres) and proceeded to do curls (it was back and bi's day). We were both checking each other out through the mirrors but i would occasionally turn around and look at her. While she was in a set i went to check out some heavier weights on the smith machine she was using as this housed all the 10kgs weights, i was 2 feet away from her and was checking her out (she knew i was too) but i decided against curling 20's (inb4 weak cunt) and walked away and grabbed dumbells (she was probably thinking wtf). I did a few sets, then she came over to the benches and did her shit 1 bench away from mine.

We caught each other checking each other out through the mirrors and i was thinking to my self this was the perfect opportunity to spit some game but being beta as i am i kept to myself kept curling away. She was also listening to her music through her headphones. I went to rack some dumbells away which were near her so i moved next to her and said 'sorry' as i crossed her, she replied in her cute ass voice which was barely audible but atleast this confirmed she could hear me through her music. I grabbed my shit (as it was nearing the end of my workout) and filled my drink bottle and walked out.

I went to the toilets near by, got changed and walked back to my car constantly telling myself how beta as fuck i was for not doing anything. I'm gonna go back tommorow around same time and if i see her there i'm gonna atleast introduce myself.

fuck im so beta.

Haha I'm messing.

I probably would've done the same thing as you. Kept flirting but not do anything. We are indeed pussies. And we hope to go to the same places she will go to in order to see her again. i.e stalkers ;)

Ahaha right on. I seriously hope she's there again and the place is empty. It was the perfect opportunity with the right conditions. No one around and just the two of us for the most part. If its packed tommorow i might pussy out with all the ears droppers and all.

FFUUU

That beta/alpha shit is such crap. Don't buy into it or you WILL convince yourself that you're less than.

She probably thinks you're shy or not interested now. Don't fuck up next time. :p

Naaaah, he made eye contact and got close and closer, ending at a "sorry".

Progression!

She must know he has at least a little interest. If he didnt he would've stopped at eye contact. If you see her again, and there's definate eye contact! YES MY SON! YEEEES!!

Where's TNO at?
Hey man, most males don't have the balls to ask good looking women because they're scarred of rejection. Like a "good" man Charlie Sheen once said, "Ask the hottest woman out, because no man will take a risk to and it makes them feel lonely."

But the women I work with, I talk to them like I'm talking to my friends. The only problem, much like your situation, I don't have the balls to ask any of them out. So yeah man, if you see her again, make conversation and take a risk of asking her out.

What does 'beta' in a relationship mean?

I'd probably say hello to her. And that would be it. Then I'd do my workout, hit the showers, go home... continue living.

If there's something I've learned about girls, it's that one can enjoy life without them to. When I was younger I always wanted to have a girlfriend, but never got one. I was always awesome, nice, sincere, blah blah blah... but not good enough.

Then when I hit 17 I just said: 'Fuck it, I can enjoy life without them to,' and in the same night I've met a girl with whom I have a relationship now.

Irony, no? :)

Kijan said:
If there's something I've learned about girls, it's that one can enjoy life without them to. When I was younger I always wanted to have a girlfriend, but never got one. I was always awesome, nice, sincere, blah blah blah... but not good enough.

Honestly women make life more difficult. Could just be me because I have an addictive personality and when something is good in my life I tend to exhaust it fast as hell and afterward feel depleted.

next time you see her tell about how you posted on a video game forum about how you gave her an 8 (at best) /10. then tell her about the next 2 paragraphs.

When I go to the gym, I check cute girls out all the time.. It's sort of instinctive. I'll give you an example of this one day I really didn't care at all, I was there just going hard at the gym, I had many other things on my mind. The nicest ass with a hot girl around it came and tapped me on the shoulder, and as I took out my earphones wondering what the fuck was up, she says "sorry to bug you, but could you show me how to use this machine" and I noticed that in the corner of my memory I had actually noticed this girl had already done like 2 sets, so I just assumed she wanted my dank, and as I thought that I noticed the look of sex in her eyes. But I played it cool, I really did want to get my workout in unabridged. Every time I go now she waves to me, like across the whole room waiting for me to look her direction for the wave. On days where I am definately checkin out them fine asses and if any girls got the THO that day, you can only imagine how the girls can pick up on that and would most definately not want to be with a dude who is going to do that. Bite your tongue a little bit, if that's what it takes to stay genuine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo