Apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry (especially you daniel) for flipping out last night; heat, anxiety, alcohol and 4 hours of sleep is enough to push me over the edge for the stupidest shit. Thanks for the birthday well wishes and such, however I think I'm going to clear out of here for a little bit in order to get my cards all together. My house and a new job with included 5AM shifts is putting a lot of stress on me, and socializing is something I'm clearly not cut out for at this time.

peace.

No worries Eyebrows. You're a cool guy. I hadn't even read the other thread with Blobb being a prick in it yet. I probably overreacted.

when-you-got-a-gumball-out-of-the-machine-and-didnt-get-the-color-you-wanted.gif

DON'T GO

Eyebrows you're opinionated but rarely do you flip out. It's not like you're Madster ;) It's cool. We all have those days.

As much as we disagree on things, I still enjoy playing games with you and talking to somebody who is intelligent and not a spout for idiocy. Hit me up on steam anytime.

I thought you were into politics. Those guys don't apologize for anything, they double down on that crazy shit. "Hell yeah I said Death Panels and I don't care if every single thing I've said has been proven to be incorrect. They will straight up murder the fuck out of your grandparents if you pass this bill." - your average fox news pundit.

Everyone agreeing all the time is boring. A little back n forth is healthy and brings some zazz to the forums. We need the zazz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecns_W9q_s0

C_nate said:
I thought you were into politics. Those guys don't apologize for anything, they double down on that crazy s***. "Hell yeah I said Death Panels and I don't care if every single thing I've said has been proven to be incorrect. They will straight up murder the f*** out of your grandparents if you pass this bill." - your average fox news pundit.

Everyone agreeing all the time is boring. A little back n forth is healthy and brings some zazz to the forums. We need the zazz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecns_W9q_s0

He is, but that other thread took it too far in personal attacks on Eyebrows.

I know, that's why I was telling him in my own oh so special way that he doesn't have to apologize for anything and doesn't have to go anywhere.

I think posting at a place like this can actually help when dealing with anxiety and other personal issues. So you should stick around.

But, do what you gotta do. Stay healthy.

he only left the main forum, the mans still messaging me regarding universal health care and how it will cause the collapse of a nation (Canada isn't fine, we just made some fake, nice looking towns on the borders to fool you americans, it's actually a cesspool of violence and poverty in here

Yeah he was called out, yeah thats sort of a no no, but lets be honest here, the man doesnt know when to drop the argument

Icepick said:
he only left the main forum, the mans still messaging me regarding universal health care and how it will cause the collapse of a nation (Canada isn't fine, we just made some fake, nice looking towns on the borders to fool you americans, it's actually a cesspool of violence and poverty in here

Yeah he was called out, yeah thats sort of a no no, but lets be honest here, the man doesnt know when to drop the argument

Typical Paulbot.

My co-worker is one. Good guy but he becomes completely and utterly irrational when Ron Paul gets involved.

Icepick said:

Obama_Laughing.jpg

Icepick: you've been PMed back, and I have no issue with Canada or any country with a small population, just Quebec for inventing hipsters.

Joker: I wouldn't actually vote ronpaul, he's prolife. Assuming before gathering proper data is idiotic. I thought the Xx's and 420 shit is the implied joke, blame longo.

Urbs: How's that still-over-8%-unemployment-despite-a-stimulus-that-would-keep-it-under-8%-3-years-ago going for you? How about all that freedom in the middle east going oh so well?

No I don't know when to drop it because nothing has ever been said here to disprove anything I go on about. All I get is insults and disrespect from smug statists and leftists that truely have all the answers. I've yet to see a single article from properly sourced outlets: if I link the WSJ I get laughed it, when urbs links the huffington post, cheers all around.

The echo box is getting cramped folks.
Sad-Barack-Obama-photo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo