Bachelor party ideas

WickedLiquid

Regular
Before you all say Asian strippers I want to surprise my best friend with the most awesome bachelor party ever. Strippers are too obvious.

So shout out some ideas. What would you want as an awesome surprise at your bachelor party? Again, something besides strippers. And to those who are married, what was the highlight of your bachelor party?

First, you must prank him. But in a good way. Also, you must find someone to abduct his beloved and put them in a trunk. At least that's how Dwight would want it.

Bretimus_v2 said:
First, you must prank him. But in a good way. Also, you must find someone to abduct his beloved and put them in a trunk. At least that's how Dwight would want it.

Jim really set the bar high. Why must he be so perfect?

Hey, drinking is obvious too, but you dont see people NOT drinking to be original.

GET THOSE DAMN ASIAN STRIPPERS BOOKED!

Ok seriously, I reckon if I were a bachelor at a party I wouldn't mind what I did. Are we talking a day or a weekend away or something?
One idea is to get him to try something he's never done before EG skydiving or something. Or zorbing, that's awesome apparently!
And you live in Canada right? Take a road trip to the BEACCCHHH! Or hire a beach house for the night! And have a lads poker night, game night, Asian stripper night etc.

I was actually at a wedding yesterday. A friend of mine who was there went to the bachelor party, he broke it down for me:

They started out at had some beers at a bar (this was around 10 AM). Then they went to a small brewpub, toured the brewery, and drank beer. Then they went to a another brewpub, drank beer, and got some food. They finished off the day at a pizzeria/brewpub, where they drank beer and got pizza. They arranged transport in the form a driver and a van. Not like a plumber's van, but one of those fancy vans with tinted windows.

All in all, it sounded like a pretty sweet bachelor party.

the truth is, a bachelor party without strippers and booze is a waste, those are staples, a last hurrah, don't go all gay and have a weak ass "look at the moments we had" all that will do is make him feel like marriage will change him for good, have one last crazy night out, the booze will make the reminiscing come naturally, the strippers will stop it from becoming a panzy cry about the feels you all had in highschool shit

the best party moments come naturally, with booze..., shopping cart joust? no one plans that shit, waking up in the drunk tank with someone else's vomit all over you? Mother fucking story and a half that you tell your kids as they reach adolescence

strippers and booze are the go to for a reason, don't think you can do better than everyone else, it'll just be a shitty awkward time, this is literally the celebration/mourning of the end of a chapter to his life and the hopeful start of the last, most enjoyable one, go out with a bang not a shitty silly string fight and a slide show

There will be a stripper. But I need some other ideas hence this thread.

He's a huge Marvel fan, like crazy-fanboy Marvel fan. Nobody has Stan Lee's number do they?

You can take in a concert or a comedy club (improvs are usually the best). A weekend at poolside or lake/ocean cabin. Paintballing, skydiving, ATVing.

Comic Con's in a few weeks, make a weekend around that. Arrange to meet up with a Ms. Marvel, Jean Grey or She-Hulk 'cos-player' who comes back to the hotel room and ends up being the stripper.

Ok that's just awesome,. Paradox wins.

Comic con, followed by drinks, games and a White Queen stripper at the after party. BAM.

My brother in laws bachelor party was on a Thursday. They went indoor rock climbing, then to a shooting range. Then they went downtown for drinks at a restaurant and a dive bar and called it a night at 10:30. I'm really fucking glad I didn't get the day off work for that. This contributes nothing but Paradox wins anyways.

Is the father in-law alive? Convince the father in-law to be mad the bachelor, because he's over drinking. Then have a huge cake that's obvious there's a surprise girl inside, but the surprise girl is the father in-law. Don't ask how I came up with this idea.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex