Favorite Game Creator or Designer

Who is your favorite game creator or designer?

Shigeru Miyamoto is my favorite,hands down.He created the Mario and The Legend of Zelda franchises....enough said.

Shigeru Miyamoto and Gunpei Yokoi, and I guess also Hironobu Sakaguchi and Hideo Kojima beacuse I'm liking Final Fantasy and MGS alot more now.

Amy Hennig & Rosaura Sandoval (Legacy of Kain Series), Hideo Kojima (MGS), Yasumi Matsuno (Vagrant Story, FFT), just the few I can think of

Shigeru Miyamoto. No other game developer has a library with so many good games to their credit. Sure,Sakaguchi has Final Fantasy, but Miyamoto has Mario, Zelda, Metroid, and more.

Rakon said:
Shigeru Miyamoto. No other game developer has a library with so many good games to their credit. Sure,Sakaguchi has Final Fantasy, but Miyamoto has Mario, Zelda, Metroid, and more.
Agreed. Hell, Zelda was enough for me.

Rakon said:

ah..... Metroid was Gumpei Yokoi (possible spelling errors), he created metroid not miyamoto, or was I wrong?

Gunpei Yokoi did create Metroid.Miyamoto created Mario,Donkey Kong,The Legend of Zelda,Star Fox,Pikmin,and F-Zero.even tho he didn't create Metroid or Final Fantasy or Metal Gear Solid,Miyamoto still has the best franchises

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master