GR Productions Present Metal Gear Solid - That's a Wrap!

Can we get the dog from LOST? Like make him Sniper Wolf's pet or something?

As for Snake there's only one man for the part...

That guy from LOST
Josh_holloway.jpg

He looks like David Hayter!

some of these suggestions is why allow everyones recommendation to be entered is dumb. Is longo going to do the thing where he nominates nimoy for everything including meryl and sniper wolf?

My recommendation -
Hugh Jackman

Hugh-Jackman-620x350.jpg

why no bale guys?
tumblr_m8370y1ZKZ1qf15kjo1_500.jpg

Kurt Russel would be perfect for Big Boss IMO. But I can't think of anyone on LOST who looks like they could be Kurt Russel's clone :/

Viggo Mortenson & Joel Edgerton would be good choices too

I think we've got a solid list here lets narrow the field with a Top 3 vote.
If I had to pick top 3 it would be

Kurt Russel
Joel Edgerton
Hugh Jackman

I'm absolutely, 100% serious about Leonard Nimoy. If I was joking, I would have done Shia Labeouf or someone like that.

I think people are taking it like it would actually be a very literal translation. I mean wtf guys. A guy running around with an overly coarse, gruff voice with a black headband? You know how laughable this shit is?

So I would honestly say Hugh Jackman or Joel Edgerton. Both can do tough and if there needs to be a deep, emotional scene for whatever reason they could both pull it off. I'm going with Jackman as my final answer though.

Oh and don't get so upset with joke replies. It won't affect the outcome :)

Lethean said:
I think people are taking it like it would actually be a very literal translation. I mean wtf guys. A guy running around with an overly coarse, gruff voice with a black headband? You know how laughable this shit is?

On paper its laughable, but event on paper its more realistic than a story about a guy, or a team of people who specialize in implanting and stealing peoples dreams. The main reason for this thread is to see how people would choose to tell this story.

Lethean said:
Oh and don't get so upset with joke replies. It won't affect the outcome :)

25590712.jpg

Lethean said:

So I would honestly say Hugh Jackman or Joel Edgerton.

I would say honestly that anything with Hugh Jackman in is also a joke.

My top 3:

Leonard Nimoy
Adam Sandler
Joe Pasquale

It seems as though people only have an interest when their characters are selected for final review.

With that said, Bret... you call it. Out of your top 3 - choose who gets the contract!

DooEETTT!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex