Hot phone when playing Genshin!!!!!

The game "Genshin"/"Call of duty" is very popular, but after playing for a long time, it feels hot and stuttering, and the experience is very poor. How do you solve the problem of stuttering and heating of mobile games?

Then I find that this game is a test of mobile phone configuration, I don't want to compromise, I want a phone with a favorable price and bring me a better gaming mood. Began to change mobile phones and list my needs: top flagship chip + super cooling system + targeted game optimization.

I found that POCO is going to release the new game flagship POCO F4 GT, which is expected to be released on the 26th. It has Magnetic pop-up triggers heat dissipation function. Maybe it can improve my gaming experience? Do you have any suggestions for mobile gaming devices? I found that the price range of gaming phones on the market is uneven, most of which are above 800 Euros. Is that worth costing so much to buy a gaming phone? What are your main points in choosing a phone? What's your expectation for a gaming phone?

agree I like it too. I am fan of play different hentai and other sort of games here Sex toys were created many years ago. Experts believe that sex toys were even used more than 20,000 years ago. Strangely enough, using sex toys hasn’t been as easy to talk about for all of these years. It was something people were quiet about. Till now. The last few years talking about sex toys has been normalized. And that’s great news because using and owning sex toys is much more normal than you might think.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo