I just did a bunch of cocaine!

drathbone

Regular
Article not found. Now it's missing from the front page. What do? Did anybody get a screenshot of it at least? Scandalous!!!

All I know is a night out partying and doing cocaine is sure to lower your Endurance and Durability by 20 for the next game.

If anyone's confused:

Heath_Bars_zpsl5qbcr78.png

Heath's articles took some getting used to -- I used to hate them. It's weird and funny and Heath is also a jaded gamer. Jaded people tend to patronize the people who are destroying or ruining what they love or used to love. I get why Heath writes the way he does and no other video game journalist out there has his writing style. He's one of GR's secret weapons.

I like Heath's writing. I used to think he came off as pretentious and self important and then I realized it's all rather tongue in cheek. I like the bits of jaded prose he injects while calling out idiots.

Heath is the most entertaining writer here I think. Certainly the most original and interesting to read. Mostly because you don't know what the fuck he'll talk about next!

MattAY said:
Heath is the most entertaining writer here I think. Certainly the most original and interesting to read. Mostly because you don't know what the fuck he'll talk about next!

And because you're such a weeaboo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex