If you could create a zombie for L4D what would you make?

Pretty straight forward topic, here is my idea.

The Maiden-
A female boss infected which has spikes (made of bone) piercing through her skin, she can "hug" a survivor which then leads them to getting stabbed with the spikes. She can hide in closets, unopened doors, or can just appear randomly. She is silent most of the time, you can only tell if she is in a closet, or a unopened door by the sound of her spikes rubbing against the door itself. Her speed is that of a normal survivor, so your chances of survivng an incounter with her is fair (depending on the situation).

The airhostesss.

She serves refreshing drinks. And because you've been running around so much, trying to get away form the other zombies, you find yourself really quite parched. As you approach her to take a drink you suddenly think "but we're not on a plane...." and by then its all but too late.

screamingzombie.jpg

The Screamer.
Can deafen the survivors for 15 seconds if they are within its radius.
Its scream also attract nearby zombies.

Weak, can easily be killed.
But is fast as the hunter while standing.

As tall as the smoker, with a very long neck :)

Come on, no one has ideas for any cool zombies, oh wait, nevermind I just got an email saying someone has replied to the topic haha

The Screamer was an original zombie Valve had made, it just didn't work out, so they pretty much re-did the concept and made the boomer. None the less great idea!

Undead-Exposure said:
The Screamer was an original zombie Valve had made, it just didn't work out, so they pretty much re-did the concept and made the boomer. None the less great idea!

Seriously? Hmm great minds think alike?

I am just waiting for some new maps.
2 versus maps are getting worn down.

I don't know about you guys, but I think a turtle zombie would just be absolutely awesome to the max.

De-Ting said:
During my first year or so of being online, when I was 11 or so, I used to be retarded. Now, I just get greater and greater with each post.
De-Ting said:
I don't know about you guys, but I think a turtle zombie would just be absolutely awesome to the max.

Yes!

I'm going to go ahead and move this topic to the general gaming section. It does afterall pertain to games ;).

No worries! I had to think about it a second myself. Every now and then you get a topic that is hard to tell exactly where it should be.

Lethean said:
No worries! I had to think about it a second myself. Every now and then you get a topic that is hard to tell exactly where it should be.

When I have no clue where a thread belongs I always put it in the misc. section Maybe just a reference for the future? Lol

Anyway, any one else have ideas?

The Red Baron Zombie

Flying through the skies with Stuka and ripping your body parts off with it's í¼ber machine gun and mustard gas.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master