I'm fat...im stopping in to see if anyone...

I always liked Judy and white noise because they were doppelganger's.... um, i mean because they were asian.

Chris_Crime said:
WickedLiquid said:
Was Dobby like THEE girl here on the forums? There have been a few girls here I'll always remember (since their few and far between) but GR always goes back to Dobby, lol.

aye, those were dark days, my friend.

Oh agree!

I think she was only brought up because of me. Idk though.

Butt secks, right Steve?

Agreed Enigma was awesome.

Dobby had GR on lockdown, i remember when she came down to EL D to meet jared and I. Was crazy.

Still cant believe she came down here and she gave up the but secks. nuts i tell ya.

1310440529931.jpg
, lol

I never hated dobby. But like Icepick says, the board worship of dobby was way out of control. I felt bad for every other girl who even tried :(

Chris_Crime said:
1310440529931.jpg
, lol

I never hated dobby. But like Icepick says, the board worship of dobby was way out of control. I felt bad for every other girl who even tried :(

Not even sure why the worship was there to begin with. Was it because she put out? I mean...If so....Well, that's kinda sad.

But... But I thought I was special to Dobby? You mean to tell me she wasn't in love with an online friend she only talked to twice???? :(

LOL, at least you weren't alone. I hope when I leave GR I leave behind a legacy.... kinda hard though seeing how I have a penis... oh who am I kidding, I'll never leave.

Well to play devils advocate, as quick as I am to call someone out, everyone here looking down on her for specified coke, butt secks (which really is a win in my opinion..) who here has no sin to cast the first stone?

Jared, you really want to dig up your past and display it all over the boards? I'm sure it'd be uncomfortable. Not saying I never had my moments on here either. Everyone grew up together on these boards, that's why the community was fun, can't fault someone for not going through the teenage years without a fair share of fuck ups

Does anyone else feel like it's a fucking class reunion with how many oldies are poking back up? And we still keep the very, very old highschool drama alive...

controversy creates cash! this place needs more stories about butt sex.

Longo, Madster--hop to it! But for the sake of the boards ;_; this time

Icepick said:
Jared, you really want to dig up your past and display it all over the boards? I'm sure it'd be uncomfortable. Not saying I never had my moments on here either. Everyone grew up together on these boards, that's why the community was fun, can't fault someone for not going through the teenage years without a fair share of f*** ups

The only thing I've dug up from the past is the Oblivion Topic. That was definitely wrong of me to do. Otherwise, I haven't brought up anything, others that remember all that old drama have.

I didn't realize you were still here though, Icepick. Or are you just coming back too?

Icepick said:
Does anyone else feel like it's a f****** class reunion with how many oldies are poking back up? And we still keep the very, very old highschool drama alive...

We should make this a thing. Send out invites. Serve some punch. Play hits from the late nineties and early 2000's. It'd be great.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master