It's over

Thats funny.

[ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ]

We're now criminalizing rude behavior.. also if the train is half full - is it still manspreading?

1242925128_houseomnomnom.gif

Pffttthhahahaha!

Fuck me, really America?

You start a new offense of spreading your legs, main reason being it takes too much room. Cant people just ask, "can I sit here?" Of course not...FAR too simple!

Fucked up NYC. Place sounds like a hell hole for normal people. They even said the train was half empty with other places to sit.

Next they should start arresting fat people for taking up two seats. Even better for smelling! That shit is biological warfare! Same should go with sneezing or coughing!

Or you know everyone could just grow the fuck up and stop trying to use the government and police force to impose your bigoted authoritarian vision of society.
(and yes these people are the new bigots of our day even though they think they are the social justice warriors.)

MattAY said:
Fuck me, really America?

Not America, just New York.. and its more likely a BS quota thing for cops to make their nut. States are cesspool laboratories for laws that mostly die when presented on the federal stage. The South is full of dumb shit like this. #Manspreading.. sometimes... i hate people. I'm going to go play Hatred now and feel better.

normally you whine about extremely trivial, stupid shit.

expected this to be the same, but it was not. this blew my mind.. my God

And it's all over the local 10 o'clock news now, too! What kind of country is this! I've had enough. I see why you choose to live on the other side of the planet, Madster. We're inundated with excessive free space policing and the fascists backing it are out of control. Why just yesterday, when i was on a New York subway in New York, where I was visiting, *I, too,* was told of this law, or I mean to say I read about it, here, on GR while browsing on my Android deviceâ„¢, in this thread. But to say I was outraged is an understatement! And I let the people on B train hear about it, and a few of them knew what I was talking about, or at the very least acknowledged my presence, no doubt victims of #ManspreadingGate themselves. Thank you, oh thank you, Madster. Get the word out, something must be done about this RIGHT NOW, before we rise up to take the law into our own hands dot dot dot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master