MAFIA - 2021

De-Ting said:
I'll just say lynch De-Ting, because my posts just get deleted. You know, I've said so many nice things about you all over the past couple of years, but some very inconsiderate people have robbed you of such goodwill.

Also I'm in the populace.
How about instead of being a little whiner about it, you just let me move the goddam game forward next time?

danielrbischoff said:
De-Ting said:
I'll just say lynch De-Ting, because my posts just get deleted. You know, I've said so many nice things about you all over the past couple of years, but some very inconsiderate people have robbed you of such goodwill.

Also I'm in the populace.
How about instead of being a little whiner about it, you just let me move the goddam game forward next time?

I'm going to hide in the corner until our father figure and creepy uncle finish their awkward mating ritual

Oh god, it's begun. Matt, you did what!? That is the last time I lend you my spyglass.

No lynch, I guess?

Wait... Wicked, is there some information you want to share with us? Why are you so eager to WickedLiquidate?

Edit: Same to Ugh... ...but I guess I could understand wanting to lynch De-Ting if he wants to lynch himself.

Nah, we dont lynch the populace - that's retarded.

PS - I defnitely prefer liquidate.

I only wanted to lynch him so he would quit b*tching. Then again, he might be too clever to use that as a disguise. I'm just going with my intuition
LAN-Community.jpg

As Ugh's primary doctor, I have the great misfortune to inform you all that Ugh's enlarged heart, which was first misdiagnosed as "an act of love", turned out to be a case of unchecked high blood pressure.

But do not worry, he is now in a stable condition, and he'll be back better than new.
Further bulletins as events warrant.

Sightless said:
Wait... Wicked, is there some information you want to share with us? Why are you so eager to WickedLiquidate?

Nah, just lynching Used cause he couldn't read.

Dan, I change my vote from Lynch Used to No Lynch

The neighborhood's electricty had been off for 10 years when the UXNET blinded them into awareness.

"huh?" one said.
"grnn" the other grunted.

They got up from out of the gutter and stumbled into the street. One of the MSCORP VPs happened to be driving his hummer cadillac in that particular lane. It was also lifted, so it didn't actually run over them.

The populace liquidated no one that day.

It is now Night 2.

Rain started to sheet down, coating the streets and populace, soaking them to the bone and giving the neon something to burn off over night. A garbage truck picked up one can of waste and another of bodies and dumped them into the back.

Knowing full well that the hacker had outed him, MattAY left the FCOM to wander alone and find the depraved soul who had hacked his Facebook account.

"Goddam status updates..." he muttered. It wasn't until the bullets were peppering the brick wall behind him that he realized he was under attack. One of those damn lifted trucks had a window roled down and an automatic weapon firing out. Matt slumped to the ground as a few rounds caught him in his legs and chest. The truck started to pull away. With his last breaths, Matt slung a tracker on the rear of the truck. Then darkness.
-----------------
It wasn't until hours later that Matt woke up and immediately shut his eyes to shield them from the intense light. The doctor was there, checking the streets for anyone he could help at this late hour. If the garbage trucks and gang violence hadn't gotten them, maybe malpractice would, but that wasn't the case here. The doctor recognized Matt from the UXNET alert earlier and made a conscious decision to abstain from his usual cocktail of syringes and pills.

"I'm... OK?" Matt said wearily.

"You are," the doctor said, snapping the lights off and quickly vanishing from the room while Matt's eyes reacted in the darkness. A lock snapped behind him and another door opened into an apartment complex hallway. Matt quickly exited to return to his group.

MattAY was saved thanks to the Doctor's work. It is now Day 2.

Good work doctor.

I've been wondering if De-Tings role outing is just some clever ruse. That would be sneaky as hell. I'm going to wait others opinions before jumping on anyone.

Affen said:
Good work doctor.

I've been wondering if De-Tings role outing is just some clever ruse. That would be sneaky as hell. I'm going to wait others opinions before jumping on anyone.
Everyone always thinks I'm beng sneaky, but those people are almost always the bad guys.

So you watch yourself now, Affenpinscher. No lynch

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gordones3