Name That Movie (Congratulations, Lethean!)

It's a tough dilemma. I don't want to make them too easy, but I also don't want to turn them into a used oil painter's palette.

Speaking of topic (beautiful segue), this one inspired me to go and search for the old Name That Movie topic that WickedLiquid and I co-hosted. I just read the whole thing and it's still really fun! Most of the images still work, so you can play along as you read.

Maybe Wicked or I will resurrect it someday.

http://www.gamerevolution.com/forum/vie ... hp?t=22009

Oh, wow! I didn't even know this existed; same title, too haha. Some of the comments had me rolling. The first few pages may even contain a hint for our current round here!

Keep those unanswered images from the previous round in your mind, because they will return for more points!

Leaderboard:
Bretimus_v2 - 4
Longo_2_guns - 4
UrbanMasque - 4
Anthony_LaBella - 2
used44 - 2
Master_Craig - 1

ROUND 5

#1 - Easy (1pt)
3_zpsvaavs9jr.jpg

#2 - Medium (2pts)
2_zpssotn0ooa.jpg

#3 - Hard (3pts)
1_zpsvixqmlwc.jpg

David: Why do you think your people made me?
Holloway: We made you because we could.
David: Can you imagine how disappointing it would be for you to hear the same thing from your creator?
Holloway: I guess it's good you can't be disappointed.

Prometheus is correct!

You're on the leaderboard, Lethean! Clear and Present Danger is correct.

I made a rule to only accept one guess per post, though, and you'll have to save your next guess until someone else chimes in. Sorry about that!

I will say "Wreck it Ralph" is incorrect.

I think I made a rule for one correct guess per round, but I'm open to tossing that one. What do you guys think? Cast your votes now!

StudioTan said:
You're on the leaderboard, Lethean! Clear and Present Danger is correct.

I made a rule to only accept one guess per post, though, and you'll have to save your next guess until someone else chimes in. Sorry about that!

I will say "Wreck it Ralph" is incorrect.

I think I made a rule for one correct guess per round, but I'm open to tossing that one. What do you guys think? Cast your votes now!

Whoops! Sorry! I skimmed :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master