Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to remark on Stal's cute sister but then Enigma posted new pics and brought all of my attention back to her.

Grrrrrrr..... Hot mama! Woo woo!

MattAY said:
t looks like your girlfriend got a fake tan, then u came all over her chest fairly recently.

I KNOW im not the only one thinking this.
^
||
|| HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
||
||
||
||
you've gotta be sober by now... you regrettin this comment yet?

Pics from my trip to DC in late December.

washla3.jpg

Over-compensating.

abelv3.jpg

Abe looking dashing.

wrightxn9.jpg

Hanging out with the Wright Bros. on their porch at the National Air and Space Museum.

used44 said:
Pics from my trip to DC in late December.

washla3.jpg

Over-compensating.
I love how at night, the two lights at the top will flash. They look like evil eyes, like the Washington Monument is a transformer or something.

Longo_2_guns said:
I love how at night, the two lights at the top will flash. They look like evil eyes, like the Washington Monument is a transformer or something.

Don't you know? It's a huge doomsday missile programmed to hit Moscow.

Diabolus said:
Longo_2_guns said:

Don't you know? It's a huge doomsday missile programmed to hit Moscow.

We all know it's filled with super mutants.

^
Doesn't work Used :(

AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR

Game Revolutions top 100 quotes of all time!!

MattAY said:
It looks like your girlfriend got a fake tan, then u came all over her chest fairly recently.

I like how u roll - nice work.

MattAY said:
haha Im a massive prick when I'm drunk... I may have made this evident to some people. but I love you FTG :D

Then this might be the only time you have a massive prick.

Also, Cory, I finally figured it out:

05_05_CS_axe_murderer.jpg

Touche Stal.

UrbanMasque said:
MattAY said:
t looks like your girlfriend got a fake tan, then u came all over her chest fairly recently.

^
||
|| HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
||
||
||
||
you've gotta be sober by now... you regrettin this comment yet?

Haha I am yeah, I only say that this because I did it to my ex-girlfriend once accidently - but on her stomach. It was one of those "oh yeah oh yeah, oh wait DONT MOVE!!.....Sorry" moments.

n1218090291_30203366_7860.jpg

Going to DC, Philly, in November '08.

n1218090291_30203385_2603.jpg

And so we get there. We were campaigning for Obama on Super Tuesday, and shortly after this picture we went outside of the White House for the party after Obama got inaugurated.

Broomball!

n161600251_30084031_4215.jpg

-BBK

Broomball is a blast. We play at a local icerink here in the summer. Usually we are wearing shorts because it is so bloody hot outside... but that turns out to be a mistake. Sliding on the ice in shorts... ouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gordones3