with my bff

26411021182984372166911.jpg

and her mom lol

That red hair looks sick!
Got much shine in the sun?

So, Frozen..

How's the G1 going?
broken anything on it yet?

BTW - the easiest way to fix the scratches you'll get on the back of the screen and or the top/front plastic bit (where the mini screen is), is a small amount of toothpaste and lemon juice, and luke warm water. Then use a soft cloth, but not as soft as the cloth that came with it.

Oh, and take the hard drive case off and put another 6-8mm of bubblewrap or something similar around it. It won't effect how hot it gets, but it will stop the hard drives from dying too easily.

Lastly, i highly suggest you put some decent Thermal Paste on the CPU block. From factory, it doesn't come with any..and i'm sure by now you've noticed how hot they can get, yeah?

Your the red head right?

Niceee, and you too of course :D

StalfrosCC said:
Are those potatoes or fish?

not to distract the photos of White-Noise, but they were neither potato or fish, it was actually battered tofu sitting on top of some wilted spinach in an oyster broth.

Yeahhh, identify dish fail.

madster111 said:
That red hair looks sick!
Got much shine in the sun?

So, Frozen..

How's the G1 going?
broken anything on it yet?

BTW - the easiest way to fix the scratches you'll get on the back of the screen and or the top/front plastic bit (where the mini screen is), is a small amount of toothpaste and lemon juice, and luke warm water. Then use a soft cloth, but not as soft as the cloth that came with it.

Oh, and take the hard drive case off and put another 6-8mm of bubblewrap or something similar around it. It won't effect how hot it gets, but it will stop the hard drives from dying too easily.

Lastly, i highly suggest you put some decent Thermal Paste on the CPU block. From factory, it doesn't come with any..and i'm sure by now you've noticed how hot they can get, yeah?

Nothing broke, except for the little plastic piece that is one the right hinge isn't there, as you can see in the picture. I lost the screw to it somewhere in Florida.

Only other problem I had with is the stupid 4GB memory conflict problem that could be easily fixed if ASUS ever releases an updated BIOS. It sucks having to recompile the linux kernel whenever I have to install new video drivers.

MattAY said:
I just thought of an ace plan! I suppose it's kind of redundant for people who already have moustaches (Used and Mod-Chip, and Stal if he shaved). But can we all grow tashes and post pics?! We can have a competition for the mightiest tash...we'll call it:

THE GENTLEMAN'S GUIDE TO A MIGHTY MOUSTACHE.

you know you want to, because let's face it...a moustache is mighty.

So we gonna do this or What!?
3365108316_f27fbc900a.jpg

That is tashtastic!

Mighty Moustache Gentleman Member #132 salutes you sir.

I didnt think anyone would join in, so I had a clean shave this morning. I'm so smooth, I should be the guy in the Gilette adverts who gets his face stroked by some hot chica.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fargoman