Samus Aran vs. Master Chief

Winner: Samus Aran or Master Chief

• Samus Aran

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Master Chief

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I disagree. Samus' one "little blaster" also functions as a rocket launcher, grappling claw, and freezes whatever she shoots. Basically it does everything that MC's arsenal could do, except it is in a convenient package. And her one vehicle is a heavily armed gunship.

Though he (mc) can lift close to ten tons (educated guess) when put under pressure, run at over 40mph, probably even more than 50. Not to mention his ridiculously intense training and physical augmentation making him pretty much the perfect warrior.

We should throw in some more characters into this. Get Cloud Strife, JCDenton and Link. Oooh, let's not forget Kain and Raziel from the blood omen series. Gawd I love them. And erm, Spyro the dragon!

I'm not sure if that was a joke or not, but Cloud, JC, Raziel and Kain would certainly put up a hell of a fight. They'd probably win too.

Kool_Aide_Man said:
The only way anyone could ever vote for Samus over the MC is "OMG she has bewbs lololol". I mean come one, Master Chief is superior in every way. Samus has her little blaster on her arm, Master Chief has a huge weapons arsenal at his diposal, not to mention more than one vehicle.
little blaster? LITTLE BLASTER!? her "little blaster" has about 10 different beam weapons and a plethora of different things on it too

this is my forum and we are not adding someone into the mix, unless i say so, but if we were going to add dante, WHICH WE ARE NOT, i wud still say samus

thank you for making me feel lik an ass now, but can we plz get back on topic and the only contenders are samus and MC and if you want to add your own contender make another forum

I think the word you're looking for is thread.

Although the idea of an entire forum dedicated to Gordon Freeman vs Solid Snake vs Samus Aran vs Master Chief does sound appealing.

If someone wants to take-on the ambitious project of a GR Character Showdown, be my guest. But as for this forum.... err... topic :p let's keep the discussion about the battle advantages of MC and Samus.

or whatever.

Boringman54 said:
i can tell ur sexist

damn he was being sexist, huh? it was subtle, so good eye. keep up the good work.

The battle between samus and MC would go something along the lines of samus throwing her electrified hookshot (sorry guys, all i know about her is from SSB) and MC telling her to stfu and make him a sandwhich and then to get ready for the bedroom. while samus sobs, MC takes a big bite of roast beef and is declared the victor.

SkaRobot said:
MC telling her to stfu and make him a sandwhich and then to get ready for the bedroom. while samus sobs, MC takes a big bite of roast beef and is declared the victor.

Hahaha, you win.

i'm sorry but the answer is obvious, and its MC

where as MC is all that is man, samus is still just a woman, and as such, she would have to stop in the middle of the fight to cook someone dinner

plus dont even bother bringing up the vehicles, a woman can not drive, it's a well proven fact

god some of u ppl r so sexist, so what if shes a woman
a) she's hot
b) she's got soem major acrobatic moves
c) hr spaceship could easily out maneouver any of MC's vehicles

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex