Southeast USA

Dobby2244

Veteran
I am visiting my parents in December and want to plan a surprise trip in Florida or south Carolina even. I would love to do the swimming with the dolphins day but it's so expensive for 4 people. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Fill some nylon stockings with raw tuna, tie them puppies around your waste, and jump in the ocean. It's free and you're bound to get a nibble sooner or later. If it's your dolphin bros, enjoy and take pics! If sharks, FUCK! but sill take pics.

That's honestly my best idea. I'm all tapped out. Unless you own 2 really long trench coats and 2 of you can balance on shoulders.

go through a travel agency or travel sites like Expedia or the like, or someone who sets up this stuff. places like the Dolphin Hut are going to be connected somewhere with some bigger travel package.

ask them about Group Rates. Maybe it's cheaper to pay for 5? paying individually is for suckers.

compare places. Dolphin Journeys is bound to have a competitor or two, like Dolphin Quest or Lolphin Dolphin xD
Tell them place @ B that place A is giving you a lower rate for your Group, see if others will match or go lower. They'll be more inclined to come down in pricing when grouping.

actually, i figured you were trolling us. you're the queen of travel. you know this stuff by now.

FL or SC which one?
-Can help you in FL, but Im not too versed in SC. I try to stay away from that state if I can but I hear Myrtle Beach is nice.

btw - is your username from Peepshow?

I've only been to Myrtle Beach. If you go to the north side, you should look up a restaurant called Captain Nance's.

Also Wild Waters and Wheels.

Myrtle sucks balls, go to either Charleston or Southport, NC. OR You can come to the mtns of NC and visit me! I'm just outside Asheville.

Yeah I think my parents would prefer warmth in Florida. I'll check out some of those dolphin things thanks. Just thought that would be different that my parents haven't done before :) Would love to go back to key west, or even the Everglades, never been there but that's a bit of a 6+ hour trek in the car. My parents are an hour north of jacksonville :S Hmmmmmm anyone been to sanibel or caladesi island?

Urban - my username,.... It's from Harry potter haha

Raine - we been to charleston, I loved it there :) I have family in NC so one day when I visit them, I will come see you :) one day I'm also going to trek up the Appalachian trail from north Georgia to Maine, so u can join me halfway ;)

We use to live in Orlando and I have been to Disney and stuff about 40 times :p I do love Orlando, but want to try maybe something different. We might end up there though ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex