Streaming

uk%203%20pin%20plugjpg.jpg

Everyone is moving everything to HTML5 now, just because its easier to support and it can give the end user more options vs. just stop/start fullscreen (flash). I guess the same applies to chat too, but yea the stream delay doesn't depend on chat it depends on the stream and the platform. When you type in chat - they see it as soon as you type it (pretty instantaneous) - but you, as a viewer, dont get to see their reaction to what you typed until it plays back on video.

I can't tell you how many people don't understand it. I hate when viewers tell me to do something and I already did I 10 second ahead of time. I know that doesn't happen on Hitbox.

I thought PAL and NTSC were file types. Anyways, it still doesn't explain why MattAY responded with that picture.

UghRochester said:
I thought PAL and NTSC were file types. Anyways, it still doesn't explain why MattAY responded with that picture.

PAL & NTSC are video signal formats, where (as far as I can gather) PAL is widely used in the EU and NTSC is used in the US.

isn't learning fun!

giphy.gif

I think the UK operates at double our voltage here in NA. The average household here receives 120 volts @ 60 Hz and they're something like 230v @ 50 Hz. I just thought the term "PAL" encompassed all of that; thanks for clearing that up.

I think they have different plugs because not all European countries use the same system, and it helps to avoid accidents.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master