The Hobbit Trailer

So awesome! I Thanks for posting this. Nice to finally see a trailer after all the obstacles this film has had to overcome. Looks great!

Well chronologically The Hobbit comes first. So watch The Hobbit - then the trilogy. Sorted!

The Hobbit is going to be a two-parter right?

Add to that the inevitable extended editions of the hobbit somewhere being released around Christmas 2014...

So coming 2015, we can watch all 5 Tolkien extended movies in a marathon lasting the better part of a day. Holy shit!

The Hobbit is a two-parter? Oh man, in all due respect, I hope Ian McKellen doesn't die before then.

MattAY said:
The Hobbit is a two-parter? Oh man, in all due respect, I hope Ian McKellen doesn't die before then.

Well, the news that the Hobbit would be a two-parter is pretty old and I haven't been keeping up to date on the project, so i don't know if it still holds true. However, from what I was able to piece together from the trailer I've seen nothing that relates to the Lonely Mountain or the men of Dale. So I guess, the story barely progresses past Rivendell, the Elves and the Trolls, which I think is roughly the half-way mark. It has been a couple of years since I last read the Hobbit though.

Also, I think they are expanding the story a bit to show a bit more of the Battle of the Three Armies, because a Jackons/Tolkien movie wouldn't be complete without at least one major combat scene.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master