The Stalfros Experiment (Chat Thread)

You should totally come to Canada MattAY! You can drink yourself stupid and if you get alcohol poisoning it's no problem because we have free health care.

I like that idea! "Canadian beer"....honestly sounds like I would die - but free health care!
It's on my to do list :D.

lol, don't think too highly of Canadian Beer or you'll be disappointed.

An old friend of mine from Austria had some domestic beer that I can't recall the name of. I didn't notice how good it was until I went back to my Canadian and noticed how bad it tasted :p

edit, and Madster we've all seen that Simpsons episode where they go to Australia, no need to brag about your beer haha.

Fosters is ace, I'll agree (and cheap).
EDIT: I just realised you quoted the advert?...Nice.

I've been to Australia before along the Gold Coast. It was epic. I want to go again for about a month just to learn to surf.
Last time I went, I was only in Surfer's Paradise for a day. I went on one surfing lesson and learnt how to bodyboard! LAME!
So I want more lesson time and practise.

While we're quasi on the subject: Who has the better women - Brits, Aussies or Kiwis?

And yes, I can tell the difference between the accents, but I still find all three to be sexy.

See, there was an Australian comic on the local radio who said the tan thing sucks. Sure, they are hot as hell when they are 20, but by they time they are 30, they all look like 50 year old leather couches.

He said he loves the British girls because they are all sexually repressed and go nuts for someone different.

Dr. Fiancee spent most of her life in the sun and she has freckles on her shoulders from it. I think they are very attractive, but she hates them.

But yes, women's skin changes vastly from being in the sun too long.

At times. When we are at the lake or in her home town it REALLY comes out. But when we are with more civilized people she hides it nicely.

Most people in Texas don't have a huge drawl. It is the DEEP south where you find all the accents.

Forget Bazooka, I want to talk about a crazy dream last night.

So my pledge brother (the one with the dreads) picks up me and my other two South Florida pledge brothers and drives us all the way up to New Hampshire.

When I get there I call White-Noise, and we meet at the US-Canada border (because I don't have my passport with me), and over the border we talk about optimizing her website. And that's it.

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
19 pages is indeed a achievement.
Not the point of the thread.

Trippy... is White-noise Canadian? Or like... was that just part of the dream?

Also, you don't need passports to go to Canada, do you? I know you don't need them for Mexico...

Or was that also just part of the dream...

Am I reading too much in to this?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gordones3