Well, back to being a bachelor.

NickKmet

Regular
After almost 2 years of dating, my girlfriend and I decided to call things off. She's living in Nashville, and isn't likely to move, and I'm still in college, will be going to grad school after this next year, and am not going to end up in Nashville. As good a time as any to move on I guess. Naturally, I'm a bit bummed, but oh well. That's life.

Wallow in my sorrow with me!

Sorry to hear, but imagine if you met her years later. Sounds like we have movie like love story right now.

Pro Tip: Unfriend her from facebook, or at least permanently disable her from showing up on your newsfeed. There's really nothing worse than having unbeckoned updates about your ex's life, especially as it can quickly become a minefield of jealousy, regret, and reopened wounds.

Also, what a great excuse to go balls out this weekend. Rebounding highly recommended.

lol. We ended things pretty amicably. There will definitely be some space for a while, but we'll try to stay friends. I don't think I'll be needing to take it that far Mod-Chip. But I suppose if I ever have those feelings, I probably would without hesitation.

NickKmet said:
lol. We ended things pretty amicably. There will definitely be some space for a while, but we'll try to stay friends. I don't think I'll be needing to take it that far Mod-Chip. But I suppose if I ever have those feelings, I probably would without hesitation.

Fair enough, I'm obviously projecting my own personal misadventures :D

Been through 4 relationships, the longest one lasted 5 years. I could bore you about each one of them but i won't, just always remember, each breakups is just practice for the next perfect gal.
cognacsqu-cognac-hand.jpg

cognac?

used44 said:
You're from Denmark?

*Looks outside*

I think so, they speak Moon speak, and are drunk.. Either that or Ireland, but not enough quarries in the middle of the city to be Ireland.

So I guess, yeah I am in Denmark.

Noooo Tylzen isn't from Denmark...he's from somewhere, but I've never heard him say Denmark.

Sorry to hear Nick. Nice to hear it ended fairly well (as well as a break-up can end). Chillout and focus on yourself for a while now :)

MattAY said:
Noooo Tylzen isn't from Denmark...he's from somewhere, but I've never heard him say Denmark.

Sorry to hear Nick. Nice to hear it ended fairly well (as well as a break-up can end). Chillout and focus on yourself for a while now :)

I guess the Denmark flag in the background of his old avatar is not proof of his origins.

And Nick, it happens. sounds like things were, as you said, amicable. So wallow for a bit and then do some speed dating.

Well, I gotta wait for the school year to start before I do any dating. Too busy with work right now, and I don't really want to do a long distance for most of the year.

LinksOcarina said:
MattAY said:

I guess the Denmark flag in the background of his old avatar is not proof of his origins.

Pssssst...

tumblr_l4wu5iwnpV1qa0v43o1_500.jpg

"That's the joke"

MattAY said:
LinksOcarina said:
MattAY said:

Pssssst...

"That's the joke"

I know, i'm just continuing it.

LinksOcarina said:
MattAY said:
LinksOcarina said:
MattAY said:

Pssssst...

"That's the joke"

I know, i'm just continuing it.

I don't get it. Why is BBK with a genie?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex