What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's more Sins which is a good thing, but I'm still getting used to the new stuff in it since the last I seriously played Sins was in 2007.

And GW2 is nothing like GW1 from my experience. It's much better IMO.

used44 said:
I'm playing Freedom Cry right now also. I'm into it. Adewale's attacks are super brutal and clearing the plantations is maybe the most fun mix of stealth and combat the series has offered.

I need to play Freedom Cry, it looks cool.

Does it still have a lot of sailing and pirating? :p

Green_Lantern said:
It's more Sins which is a good thing, but I'm still getting used to the new stuff in it since the last I seriously played Sins was in 2007.
Yeah, there's a lot of stuff in it that's really good that they added. Don't neglect diplomacy, mines and starbases are incredibly powerful, and the Vasari are able to put their star bases in enemy gravity wells with the right stuff. That is like having two titans at once.

Vasari Loyalists are my favorite race to play as.

Master_Craig said:
used44 said:
I'm playing Freedom Cry right now also. I'm into it. Adewale's attacks are super brutal and clearing the plantations is maybe the most fun mix of stealth and combat the series has offered.

I need to play Freedom Cry, it looks cool.

Does it still have a lot of sailing and pirating? :p

Yeah, I guess. There are these sidequests that have you freeing slave ships by destroying their convoy fleet (without harming the slave ship) and then boarding and killing all the whiteys.

Oh man, no shanties though. Such a missed opportunity.

Longo_2_guns said:
Green_Lantern said:
Yeah, there's a lot of stuff in it that's really good that they added. Don't neglect diplomacy, mines and starbases are incredibly powerful, and the Vasari are able to put their star bases in enemy gravity wells with the right stuff. That is like having two titans at once.

Vasari Loyalists are my favorite race to play as.

I've been playing as Vasari Rebels.

Started playing Wolfenstein: The New Order last night on my PS4, properly I suppose.

When I first played it last weekend, my girlfriend was over so I was kinda just... rushing through the first level, essentially 'testing' the game.

I played it by myself last night and I got pretty invested in the stealth. The game is also downright disturbing, so much messed up stuff is happening... it's pretty intense.

I quite like it. :)

Recently beat Far Cry 3 and Blood Dragon. Enjoyed both of them, Blood Dragon especially.

Also did a run of Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut. Enjoyed the commentary, and the DLC, which I had never played before. Still hated the ending choices.

I recently have started playing a whole bunch of different games, piecemeal style. FTL, Saints Row 4, among others.

^ What console did you play Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut for?

I wouldn't mind giving that game a try, despite finishing the original game back in 2011 for PS3.

Master_Craig said:
^ What console did you play Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut for?

I wouldn't mind giving that game a try, despite finishing the original game back in 2011 for PS3.

Played it on my mac laptop. The graphics are much improved in many places. Game was still lots of fun, and I did a stealth run. Took me about 40 hours with all of the DLC and the new boss battles. The original only took me around 24 iirc. So it was worth the $5 I spent on it or whatever.

Operation Flashpoint: Red River. It's good but they took some of the gameplay mechanics from Dragon Rising out and it feels a bit more like a standard FPS because of it as opposed to a military sim. It's still not a bad game though. I'm hoping that they make another within the next couple of years and take it back to basics like the first few. I would play Arma III but there is no way in hell my laptop is running that

Risk of Rain, Huntress is real good but it's a pain when on HAHAHAHA, you go back to replay a level, it spawns 3-4 magma worms to murder your ass. Happens most of the time I go back and I die when it happens. Had some good drops with the Huntress.

decided to focus on wolfenstein at home, and splinter cell at work. getting a good way through both of them, really like both as well.

wolfenstein has a tough time holding my attention for long, but I always want to come back and then have a lot of fun for an hour or so.

splinter cell is similar, but splinter cell is getting progressively more enjoyable as I go. some pretty neat levels.

craving a new competitive multiplayer game very hard though.. hope something comes out soon.

Are you playing Splinter Cell: Blacklist, intoTheRain? I love that one and yeah, I think it's one of those games where the further you get into it, the more exciting and intense it gets.

I'm enjoying Wolfenstein: The New Order as well. I think it's a disturbingly intense game but I also find I can only play it in short bursts, say an hour or so, otherwise if I try and play for too long it gets a bit repetitive.

Strangely for Splinter Cell: Blacklist... I binged on that and finished it in a weekend, due to playing it so much. Really enjoyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133