Why are guys such **********?

Canadian football. It's like American football except the ball is made from Beaver skin and the losing team wins a "we're all winners at heart" trophy.

Never knew we had that. Always thought it was about hockey, lacrosse, hockey, curling, hockey and hockey.
How is the Moose team faring this year?

Which one?

WickedLiquid: There are four, thanks. Just because one of them used to be american doesn't mean that we can ignore his current citizenship.

*During an episode of Jeopardy*
The answer is "Canada."

DING!
What does Stone Cold Steve Austin say he's going to open during a dummy moment?

Sightless said:
And gets so far?

167w5sx.jpg

WickedLiquid said:
Canadian football. It's like American football except the ball is made from Beaver skin and the losing team wins a "we're all winners at heart" trophy.

Canadian football..It's like American football...Except, like Canada's doctors the top players leave for the U.S for a bigger paycheck and a feeling of relevance.

Wait...what top players?

BUT IN THE END, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER.

Lethean: Well that's a little mean and untrue.
Contrary to popular belief, we have many doctors here.

Fun Fact: My school is in the NCAA.

I know :) I just wanted to make a Canada joke. And I was going to put the next bit of lyrics but opted for the friendly jab.

Lethean said:
Canadian football..It's like American football...Except, like Canada's doctors the top players leave for the U.S for a bigger paycheck and a feeling of relevance.

Still looking for acceptance from your American peers eh? You know they're never going to see you as one of them. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master