Craziest/ Weirdest/ Biggest thing your cat has ever killed.

pres50

Rookie
We all know cats kill mice and birds and such,but does anyone have any stories or pics of their cats going overboard and slaying different types of things and bringing it you or leaving it outside?

Haha, what inspired this? Did your cat kill the neighbours again?!

My cat killed a bird...that's the biggest/coolest thing she ever killed.

My dog once killed my neighbor's bunny rabbit.... while my parents were away... for Easter break.

I had to explain what happened to the little neighbor girl.

Our cat is solely indoors. He kills and eats bugs when they find their way inside. If you ask him, the mightiest foe he's ever conquered is the hyperactive undead taunting stick.

came home the other day and took this photo of a creature my cat managed to drag out of the bush..

4784922738_29d73e40b9.jpg

My grandma's cat tripped here and she fell down the stairs and died...so...I guess he wins.

/totally untrue story

My cats have killed some huge birds/rodents before. They're all outdoor cats who just loooove to hunt.

Cats don't murder enough dangerous things.

My dog, on the other hand, is so immensely badass he took on and killed a brown snake by himself, for fun.
(Important note: Brown snake = second most dangerous snake on earth)

Also, many birds/lizards/frogs/rats/velociraptors/etc

It's not uncommon for a cat to kill a bird or small creature and bring it home. It's part of their instinctive behavior where they feel the need to bring home food to their family (ie; you).

My 2 cats live in my apartment so I've never seen them bring home any fresh kills. Like I would eat a bird anyway! Dumb cat! :p

We had a childhood cat that would maim, not kill, squirrels and then my sister and mother would attempt to nurse them back to health - usually successfully. He also would bring birds into our little bathroom through the window and rip them to bloody shreds.

The two cats I have now with my wife are total apartment dwellers. They love going on the balcony and they'll kill the occasional insect out there (or in the house), but that's it.

We used to have a cat when I was younger who would go out hunting all the time. She was always bringing back rabbits, woodchucks, birds, snakes and mice. She was awesome.

tigerlily521985 said:
We used to have a cat when I was younger who would go out hunting all the time. She was always bringing back rabbits, woodchucks, birds, snakes and mice. She was awesome.
Was this cat, by any chance, a cougar?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex