It's Halloween, dudes!

Bretimus_v2

So tired.
3906CC3F-068D-4E60-ADBB-9E3E05E7DFDB_zps9olfrnwh.png

Oh yes, this year I am a wacky waving arm man. I made this setup myself.

Nice!

I'm supposed to be going to a Halloween party this weekend. It's mostly family, some friends, bunch of kids.

We did one last year and I was the asshole who didn't wear a costume. I'll take the kids out trick or treating and put up decorations but I'm just not too much into holidays myself (birthdays too for that matter)

Anyway, my better half wants me to participate this year and I half-jokingly said I would throw an old sheet over my head and cut out some eye holes and be done with it. I got the kind of look you would expect so now I'm trying to think of something not quite so half-assed.

Hahaha I love your costume Brett.

My Halloween is pretty much ruined, no not pretty much, it is ruined. Like I said in another thread my crazy roommate is moving out the end of this month so I'll be at home taking care of that.

November 1st however will be my time to party. Although it won't be Halloween so no costume for me.

I might be going circus themed this year. We shall see what my friends are planning to do. I do know it involves drinking. Drinking and debauchery...

Ha! Winner!

I didn't think anything, I just laughed out loud when I saw the picture. Do the eyes shake in their bubbles?

I saw that picture and immediately thought it was Gumby as well. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought so. You guys are older than I thought. :D

Even though you're not Gumby, that's still an awesome costume, Brett!

That's pretty damn great.

I started making a full Doctor Doom costume, and only got as far as the gauntlets and the mask prototype before maximum distraction set in. Though I'll still make it, since I go to cons and stuff.

So I'll probably just reuse my Red Son Green Lantern costume or my Green Arrow costume.

Thinking of repurposing a Gen Grievous mask into a Deathstroke mask. I have some friends who want me to go to some cons and I might finally have the time/money.

You should make the long trip to Fanime. Send your wife and kids to the science museum while you hang out with me! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex