NAME THAT GAME

double post that one was jumbled the pictured game is rocket knight adventures for the genesis the other game mentioned, sparkster is the sequal to rka and it was for both hte genesis and snes but sucked on both

used 44 is right, the new zealand story is the answer to mine. kick ass...... oh, and rocket was HAAAAARD, i remember that game. either that or i just probably suck.

ok here is one, it was a huge let down for the saturn, it was an first party title and your raced in it, anyone know what game i speak of? a picture would give it away to easily

nope both wrong, this is extremly easy, just think about it, first party title, here is another hint, you race on foot

mhe the one in general gaming got to serious, i'm kinda enjoying the laid back style of this one, every thing doesnt need to be a compotion

Yeah, JCD and had a pretty successful run of this in our General topic, but it got to be too time-consuming. The laid-back approach where everyone pitches in when they have the time and motivation is better.

let's see... which game starts off In Paris, in a cafe, you're an American being harassed by a clown and a black cop and you end up finding a conspiracy involving swords and weird cult killing a lot of people?
Also, in the end, you woo a french reporter.
No pics, it'll be too easy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex