Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• No

• Total voters

Amnesiac

Rookie
i was sitting in the garage getting high just now, thinking about getting back on the computer, when a thought came to me. We hear about various GR members smoking weed, so why not take a poll on who does it, and who doesn't?

I do smoke weed, tried it first when I was 13.

Edit: Oh snap, I forgot. Please post in this topic for which option you picked :D

i dnt never have never will i wouldnt even ever smoke a cigarette cause ive seen wat it does on my parents and my friends

I'm the (currently) one one "once." It's not that I don't want to again; it was fun, i just haven't again yet.

Oh gnoes! I'm 13! But school has strict laws on this stuff. Don't live in a bad neighborhood either, so I don't have the chance to try it, but drugs are bad!!
just_say_no.gif

kmg0 said:
Oh gnoes! I'm 13! But school has strict laws on this stuff. Don't live in a bad neighborhood either, so I don't have the chance to try it, but drugs are bad!!
just_say_no.gif

lol @ the assumption that you have to live in a bad neigborhood to get it

Glenn said:
lol @ the assumption that you have to live in a bad neigborhood to get it

Yea i think you have a better chance scoring some weed if you live in white suburbia...everyones got money to spend.

hell if you lived in a bad area you could just do crack

o and i voted no...i doubt i will ever

when i first tried it i started doing it pretty regularly for a few months, usually 2-3 a week. after i got caught i had to stop and realized i was somewhat emotionally addicted to it, so im off it for good now and have no desire to go back.

I used to smoke but stopped as it was a pointless waste of time and money. My only drugs now are masturbation and alcohol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master