Stan Lee - December 28, 1922 – November 12, 2018

I can't believe I had to sit through 10 minutes of credits for the morsel. Don't they know I have to pee by the end of the movie, it's like a conditioned response.

Really enjoyed it, a lot of people are complaining that there wasn't enough action. ??? Okay. I enjoyed the directions they took with the characters and just wish they could have done more exposition with Mickey Rourke instead of others telling you who he was.

Did anyone see the teaser at the end regarding Thor? Seriously, Thor? He's only getting a film because he's apart of the Avengers. Would anyone see it? I know I won't.

DocMoc said:
Did anyone see the teaser at the end regarding Thor? Seriously, Thor? He's only getting a film because he's apart of the Avengers. Would anyone see it? I know I won't.
How dare you mock the all mighty god of thunder

DocMoc said:

comic book movies are on a roll. i will be very surprised if thor turns out bad. i think theyll do good by him.

that being said, i do agree with you regarding why he's getting his own movie.

DocMoc said:

Yeah, he may only be getting a movie because he's an Avenger, but come on, he's THOR! Oh yeah, and way to read the other posts about people staying after the credits. Clearly we all saw the teaser. But still, he's Thor which pretty much promises an awesome movie. He's a pretty sweet hero too.

schimmel said:
DocMoc said:

Yeah, he may only be getting a movie because he's an Avenger, but come on, he's THOR! Oh yeah, and way to read the other posts about people staying after the credits. Clearly we all saw the teaser. But still, he's Thor which pretty much promises an awesome movie. He's a pretty sweet hero too.
Damn it I told my old lady we should have stayed. Me I have always been big into mythology I guess that's why i'm such a big Thor fan I just hope they have Odin, Loki, and Enchantress in it. Plus speaking of my other post Batman the Dark Knight Returns is suppose to have Johny Depp as the Riddler or so I heard

kingg5 said:
i just hope they have Odin, Loki, and Enchantress in it.

loki = tom hiddleston
odin = anthony hopkins

no word on enchantress yet.

and in case you missed the link on page 2 from the after-credits scene...
10idt8h.jpg

Paradox said:
kingg5 said:
i just hope they have Odin, Loki, and Enchantress in it.

loki = tom hiddleston
odin = anthony hopkins

no word on enchantress yet.

and in case you missed the link on page 2 from the after-credits scene...
10idt8h.jpg
Thank you and knowing comic book movies they'll only have Loki in it as the main protagonist

schimmel said:
[Oh yeah, and way to read the other posts about people staying after the credits. Clearly we all saw the teaser.

Oh, I'm sorry Schimmel. I had no intention to offend an important person such as yourself.

Finally saw it. Super good! I'm surprised people were saying it didn't have the oompf of the first. I liked it even more!

think ill just convert this topic into a catch-all for comic book movies.

casting news:

james mcavoy has been cast as charles xavier in x-men:first class. my thoughts: meh.

in more intresting news, tommy lee jones has been tapped for captain america. who's he playing? dont know yet. general phillips? baron zemo? im sure we'll find out soon enough.

I heard that although Hal Jordan is the main character in the Green Lantern movies the Justice League movie will feature John Stewart

Paradox said:
think ill just convert this topic into a catch-all for comic book movies.

casting news:

james mcavoy has been cast as charles xavier in x-men:first class. my thoughts: meh.

in more intresting news, tommy lee jones has been tapped for captain america. who's he playing? dont know yet. general phillips? baron zemo? im sure we'll find out soon enough.

Gotta be Red Skull right? Or has he already been cast?

I'm kind of imagining Tommy Lee Jones' "Two Face" character makeup, but over his entire face. Bam. Red Skull.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133